As a TXESS Revolution participant, you are expected to create an professional electronic portfolio on your blog space. The documents or information to be included are:
1. A resume/CV
2. Statement of Teaching Philosophy
3. Reflective essays documenting expectations at the outset of the TXESS Revolution program, progress and summary of achievements. At this point, there should be two essays (expectations and progress). You'll post the thrid, and final essay, at the end of the program in February.
4. One or two images or a short video clip of your teaching (DO NOT SHOW IMAGES OF YOUR STUDENTS).
5. A lesson that you developed for use in your classroom by adapting a TXESS Revolution activity.
6. A reflection on how your students received either the adpated lesson, or one that you created with your newfound knowledge about Earth and Space Science.
Upon completion of your electronic porfolio, and attendance at 4 entire PDAs, we will send you a certificate from the Jackson School of Geoscience documenting your completion of the TXESS Revolution program.